Grapes: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Barrancas, Maipú, Mendoza, Argentina
Vinification: Grapes are gently crushed and traditionally fermented for 7 days, with daily pumping over. Complete malolactic fermentation.
Aging: 30% of the wine is aged in French oak, while the remaining 70% is left evolving in epoxy-covered concrete pools. Both wines are blended in the pool; then it is bottled and left evolving in the bottle for 3 months.
Color: Bright, attractive deep red.
Aroma: Spicy aromas combined with black currants and pepper.
Flavor: Excellent body and structure, great harmony and a long finish. Pairing: It goes well with roasted meats and grilled vegetables.