Grapes: 100% Malbec

Region: Barrancas, Maipú, Mendoza, Argentina

Altitude850 meters above sea level.

Vinification: Grapes are gently crushed and traditionally fermented for 7 days, with daily pumping over. Complete malolactic fermentation.

Aging: 30% of the wine is aged in American oak, while the remaining 70% is left evolving in epoxy-covered concrete pools. Both wines are blended in the pool; then it is bottled and left evolving in the bottle for 3 months.

ColorIntense purple with bright ruby red color hues.

Aroma: Varietal aromas of red fruits, cherries and plums. Chocolate and smoky notes appear at a second approach.

Flavor: Persistent and balanced palate. Soft tannins and a medium body make it a pleasant and easy to drink wine.

Food Pairing: Grilled red meats and meat stews. Pasta with tomato or mushroom sauces.